I cannot believe I am sat writing my 50th post to upload to this blog, I posted my first post on the 10th January this year as it was one of my New Years Resolutions. I then continued to erratically post 7 more as and when I felt like it until becoming ill and abandoning it until June when I started to realise it was one of the only interesting things I could do whilst being stuck in my house bored and unwell.
That’s when I really started to take things seriously and pick up a few tips whilst doing so, I can’t believe how much I have actually achieved in such a small amount of time and I thought I’d share with you a few things I’m really proud of: blogging, beauty and social media-wise. They might seem really small or pathetic to some people but seeing as I’ve only been consistently blogging for around 3 months, I think they’re pretty fabulous!
- Became a brand ambassador for and built a good relationship with one of my absolute favourite brands.
- Won a competition to have a bath bomb design made and sold as a limited edition product with said brand which you can read about here.
- Made a group of fabulous and supportive friends all over the UK that I talk to every day.
- Been approached by multiple beauty brands asking me to review their products and feature them on my site.
- Approached by a beauty brand to create a series of looks and a tutorial video for their social media and website to promote their products (coming soon…yay!)
- Drastically improved my writing and photo taking.
- Now own a site domain with daily visitors from all over the world.
- Hit 3,600+ views on my original wordpress blog and another 3,000+ on this self hosted site since mid August.
- One of my photos re-posted on The Body Shops Instagram.
- A tweet from L’oreal saying they loved my makeup look which you can see here.
- Sent a voxbox of halloween goodies from Influenster (post coming soon!).
I’m so happy with how my little page on the internet is coming along – slowly but surely and I’m loving every minute of writing and uploading content. I still can’t believe people actually want to read what I have to say half the time, haha!
What has been not necessarily your biggest but your most favourite achievement?